So you’re new around here, huh? My name is Michael Sitver and I’m the editor in chief of The App Store Chronicle, and I’d love to show you around and get you caught up.
There are quite a few things that you can do here, so I’ll start by listing some of the popular ones.
- Sign up for our newsletter. You give us your email. We give you one great article daily. No spam. I promise. If you’re not ready just yet, the form is always available at the bottom and side of the page (right now it’s in a blue box).
- Read Some of Our Helpful Reviews and Tutorials (list below)
- Read some of our best content (list below) and get caught up on things.
- Like us on facebook. We post our articles daily so you’ll never miss one, and you can share them with ease.
- Talk to me, or talk to the community. If you want to talk for everyone to hear and chat, leave a comment on a post you’re reading. If you have any comments/complaints/ complements-on-how-this-is-the-best-blog-ever that you’d like to share with me or the team, stop by here.
- Note: We also offer free basic tech support. Got a problem? Shoot us a message and we’ll help you out.
- More into twitter? Follow us on Twitter here.
Sign Up for Free!
Recommended Starter Articles
These are some of the best articles to start with.
- Why Facebook Should Hire Teenage Girls
- An interview with technology’s Kingmaker, Walter Mossberg of AllThingsD.
- Our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note
- How To Access The Easter Eggs Built into Your Mac
- Should inflight Wifi become a first class perk?
- 10 Best Games For Your Mac
Once again, I’d like to welcome you, and your suggestions, and ideas.