Business cards are great ways to share contact info, but unless people start including QR codes on their cards (some people are), loading them into contacts apps is a pain. Here’s an app to load business cards in seconds.
- Download Cardmunch (free) from the app store.
- Open Cardmunch, and log into Linkedin (they own the app, so you have to log in – still free).
- Take a picture of your card, using the in-app camera function. Make sure text is crisp, and clear. Submit it.
- Walk away (or close the app). You’re done. In a few minutes, your card will load into your contacts, without you having to enter a single piece of data, and as a bonus, it will load data from their linkedin profile for you too, giving you instant access to more info on them.
- Your welcome, for the time savings.
P.S if you see this. If there’s an app to load business cards into your iPhone, there’s an app for everything.by