The App Store Chronicle (established in 2011) is a leading technology and gadget blog serving tens of thousands of nerds every month. TASC was created to make technology, gadgets, and love of technology more accessible to everyone.
We interview industry influencers, review top gadgets and apps, and provide tips and tutorials to help our users.
Masthead/ Writing Staff:
- Editor in Chief: Michael Sitver (@msitver) is a technology insider who has been blogging about technology since 2011. Along the way, he’s interviewed founders of innovative startups, and executives from fortune 500 companies, and he’s tried dozens or hundreds of gadgets. Michael has also contributed to works featured in the Washington Post, Huffington Post, Fox News, Newsday, The San Francisco Chronicle, and the associated press (among others).
- Google and Android Analyst – Previn Edwards
- Contributor – Antoine El Daher
- Contributor – Chris Jones
- Contributor – Jake Crowning
- Our many guest contributors, whom we thank, but do not have room to list
- Newer Staff may not be listed at present
Statement of Ethics
I don’t claim to be fully objective as a reporter because the majority of the content on this site is opinion based. I will never base my review on someone else’s or sugarcoat it. My mission is to give the truth and the whole truth on a product or service, and I do my best to fulfill that job.
We do occasionally receive products for free from companies for review but we never accept payment in return for a review and never sugarcoat reviews because we received a product for free or at a discount. In any such review with a discounted or free product we will indicate it within the article. We use these discounts only because we are on a low-budget and would not possibly be able to review all the products we do while paying full price.
I have no direct control over advertising. The advertising is managed by Google and while we can make an effort to prevent poor or unrelated advertising, ultimately the final control is in the hands of Google. Occasionally we place affiliate ads next to articles on products. These are marked by white boxes with a photo and blue link that are labelled “ad”.
No organization is perfect, but we try our best to offer the content that is most interesting, useful, and accurate for our readers. That is the one and only goal of this blog.